Blog week 14
This week, I've been mainly working on portfolio website.
Being procastinating for ages, it is until this week that I started thinking about my portfolio website. What I did first is draft, grab my pen and draw my expected framework on my iPad. make adjustment and try implementing it.
After the wireframe is drawn, I though about the content that I could put on the website. And found that DECO1400 personal interactive story book website and DECO1800 group project can be counted as main web development projects. And i believe my other two python projects from CSSE1001 can also count as software development projects.
Besides projects, I also thought about other parts in the webpage, like About Me and Contact Me sections. And thus, I did a more detail and accurate design drawing.
In implementation, most images i used were from creative commons, the rest images were created by me (either photography or drawing)
Main page finished
About me sectoin finished
Projects section waiting to be filled
Contact section waiting to be filled
This week, I've been mainly working on portfolio website.
Being procastinating for ages, it is until this week that I started thinking about my portfolio website. What I did first is draft, grab my pen and draw my expected framework on my iPad. make adjustment and try implementing it.
After the wireframe is drawn, I though about the content that I could put on the website. And found that DECO1400 personal interactive story book website and DECO1800 group project can be counted as main web development projects. And i believe my other two python projects from CSSE1001 can also count as software development projects.
Besides projects, I also thought about other parts in the webpage, like About Me and Contact Me sections. And thus, I did a more detail and accurate design drawing.
In implementation, most images i used were from creative commons, the rest images were created by me (either photography or drawing)
Main page finished
About me sectoin finished
Projects section waiting to be filled
Contact section waiting to be filled









Comments
Post a Comment